Friday, March 11, 2016

Czech Republic: Gabriela Gunčíková - "I Stand" (Official Video)

Yesterday evening it was confirmed that 22 years old Gabriela Gunčíková will represent Czech Republic at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Stockholm with the song "I Stand". Gabriela was chosen internally.

The song is composed by Christian Schneider and Sara Biglert, and written by Aidan O'Connor and Sara Biglert. Gabriela premiered today the official video for her Eurovision entry "I Stand".

Gabriela Gunčíková - "I Stand" (Official Video)


Gabriela Gunčíková was one of the finalists in the second "SuperStar" season and won the "New Artist"-Awards 2011.

Support Gabriela Gunčíková and her music. Download her Eurovision entry "I Stand" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:



For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Gabriela Gunčíková is honored to represent Czech Republic at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016. She will participate with "I Stand" in the second half of the first Semi-Final on 10th May 2016 in Stockholm.

Find out more about Gabriela Gunčíková and follow her:


No comments:

Post a Comment