Monday, May 8, 2017

New EP: Anja - "Where I Am"

Anja - "Where I Am" (Released: 05.05.2017)
Denmak will be represented this year by Australian Voice winner Anja Nissen. Anja already did her rehearsals in the last days and will be on Eurovision stage in the second live show this Thursday in the second semi-final.

In preperation of her Eurovision participation recorded Anja some new songs and released last Friday a six track ep called "Where I Am".

"Where I Am"

  1. Drive 03:17
  2. Anything You Want 03:34
  3. Where I Am 02:59
  4. Tears Ago 03:08
  5. Before You Were Cool 03:41
  6. Empire 03:09






Support Anja Nissen and her music. Download her Eurovision entry "Where I Am" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify:

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Anja Nissen will represent Denmark at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv. She will participate in the second semi-final on 11th May 2017 with the song "Where I Am".

Find out more about Anja Nissen and follow her:

No comments:

Post a Comment