Wednesday, May 17, 2017

New Single: Boggie - "Run To The River"

Boggie - "Run To The River" (Released: 12.05.2017)
Two years ago represented Boggie Hungary at the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 in Vienna with the song "Wars For Nothing" (#20). End of December 2016 she gave birth to a daughter. Boggie was working in the last months on new material and the first single from her upcoming album is called "Run To The River".  Her new album is expected to be released in September this year.

"Run To The River" 
***Lyrics***


Used to close my eyes and choose denial
My only power to survive
When home means facing problems every hour
A child`s revival is running away

I come from a life on the edge, on the edge 
I build from a life on the edge

I breakout, I run to the river, run to the river, let it out 
I breathe in, breathe out, I run to the river, run to the river, run to the river, run to the river, let it out

Used to live for brighter days to follow
Never saw sorrow as mine alone 
When the end feels near and corners seem to narrow 
Find strength to leave all weight behind

I come from a life on the edge, on the edge
I build from a life on the edge

I breakout, I run to the river, run to the river, let it out
I breathe in, breathe out, I run to the river, run to the river, run to the river, run to the river

Let it out, let it all out, let it all out

Composer: Boglárka Csemer "Boggie"
Songwriter: Sára Helene Bori

Support Boggie and her music. Download her new single "Run To The River" on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify: 

For other possibilities check the stores in your country.

Find out more about Boggie and follow her:

No comments:

Post a Comment